Do you possess AWESOMENESS?
Sota Cleaning Co. is a family residential cleaning company looking to grow our team by recruiting positive people who want to make a difference! We know this job can provide lasting satisfaction, great exercise, new skills, and personal responsibility. One important requirement is that you must be AWESOME!!!
How do we define AWESOME?
• Go-Getter: You have a hard time sitting at a desk all day because you like to move and stay busy? You Follow Directions and have a keen Eye For Detail - you notice little things that others miss!
• Excellent Communication Skills: You know how to listen to others and express yourself clearly.
• Must LOVE Cleaning: We thrive on ensuring our clients experience the feeling of entering a clean environment. To be successful, you must feel the same way. This is essential.
• Early Bird: You are a morning person who loves to start their day with a BANG!
- Optimist: You see the glass as half full & don't allow challenges to derail your day.
- Eagerness to Grow & Learn: You give 100% all the time and are always looking for the opportunity to improve. You like feedback and strive to do your best.
- Multi-tasker: You can rub your belly & pat your head at the same time. When given big projects with many small pieces, you say "BRING IT ON!"
What We Provide:
- Comprehensive Paid Training. This isn't like cleaning your own home. We are going to show you how the pros do it!
- Positive Work Environment - Negativity & drama are not welcome here.
- Fun Work Environment - We work hard AND play harder!
- Weekly Compensation - Our full-time cleaners earn on average $600 - $700+ per week plus tips
- No Nights or Weekends required
- Advancement Opportunities
- Emphasis on Personal Growth
- The ability to lift 20 lbs; stand, bend, kneel, push, pull, and perform cleaning duties
- Ability to read, speak, and write English fluently
- Have a valid driver's license
- Your own transportation
- Need to pass a criminal background check